You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing accounting entries, trial balance, financial statements and disclosure notes prepared by subordinates
- Recording all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts, financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Preparing Limited Partnership Agreement (LPA) of new funds and discuss all accounting related aspects with clients, including management fee, waterfall model and profit and loss allocation
- Preparing of bookkeeping files and bank reconciliations
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ asset management.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
- Able to work independently under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.