Senior FP&A Manager (US Manufacturer)
Our client is a leading global Manufacturing company which has over 70 year's history with international presence. They are looking for an FP&A Manager to join their global team.
- Business partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Providing high standards and valuable business support to the operational teams
- Introducing the best financial solutions that ensures a competitive and robust financial environment, where financial and operational risks are effective and adequately handled.
- Contribute substantially to the key business targets that enable the team to improve performance, speed and selection of the outstanding solutions in the area of innovation and technology
- Handle annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modeling, consolidation, and analysis and presentation preparation to key stakeholders in the business
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions
- A key contact person for all related controls/compliance matters in Asia team
- Effectively training new comers in Asia in relation with key company policies and procedures
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting or Business Administration
- US GAAP knowledge and experience in financial budgeting and forecast cycles and KPI's reporting
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Experience in Operations Finance or Product Costing Methodologies in a fast-paced growing environment (MNC preferred) for 10-15 years.
- Experience in cost management and big sets of data analytics handling
- Dealing with service providers. Intensively handling product costs and supply chain flows
- Inventory management and exposure monitoring. Maintaining a consistent record in analyzing and bringing financial risks into perspective.
- Project management capabilities combined with financial planning analyses. Able to create a comprehensive tracking mechanism for potential financial impacts and associated risks.
- Monitoring key performance management indicators and focusing on the implementation of new solutions / processes that will support efficiency in the overall operational flows
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com