Senior FP&A Manager (Technology)
Our client is a world's leading technology company with international presence. We are now seeking a seasoned Finance professional to join them as a Senior FP&A Manager to work closely with the expanding team.
- Report to the Director of Group Finance and lead a small team of Finance professionals
- Provide professional support and advice to the Business Units in financial reporting, business performance monitoring, contract review, investment appraisal and setting up accounting controls.
- Perform analysis on financial and operational trends in the business to provide insight for supporting Management's decision-making.
- Supervise and lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting to ensure timely reporting and compliance of statutory reporting. Liaise with auditors, tax advisers and other professional advisers directly. Prior experience in handling group consolidated accounts is preferred.
- Support ad-hoc projects, conduct financial modeling / analysis to form a view on new business opportunities, financial due diligence.
- Possess strong communication skills to work with stakeholders in overseas offices
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline with a CPA qualification
- Minimum 8 years FP&A experiences in a sizable corporation
- Work independently with strong analytical mind for planning and execution
- Can do attitude and able to meet tight timeline
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong in leadership who can motivate and supervise a team of accounting expertise
- Excellent financial modeling experience and skills. Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in Oracle accounting systems is an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com