|Location||Hong Kong City|
Senior FP&A Manager (HK Listed)
Our client is a conglomerate business listed on HK main Board which has diverse businesses across the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Senior FP&A Manager to work closely with the growing team.
- Partner with business to drive the business growth, productivity and profitability
- Lead budget and forecasting processes, manage the timeline and deliverables
- Lead the team to deliver the financial analysis and reporting, providing transparency and business insights for management decision making
- Enhance risk and working capital assessment
- Risk and opportunity assessment on business model, customer pipeline, current customer etc.
- Evaluate M&A deals
- Support business to execute corporate strategic initiative and create analytical tools
- Propose benchmarking and KPIs for business evaluation
- Provide analysis and reports for senior management meeting as well as providing financial insight on management decision making
- Working capital assessment and planning and contract review
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- At least 8-10 years' experience in FP&A or accounting
- Confidence and proven ability to present financial information and influence decision making
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think both strategically and laterally
- Ability to relate well with people at all levels with strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at a time
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com