Senior FP&A Manager (Costing)
Our client is a sizeable US-listed electronic manufacturer. We are helping them to look for an individual with solid product costing and business partnering experience to join their business as a Senior FP&A Manager.
- Review month-end closing handled by SSC, and prepare management reporting
- Act as a Business Partner to support the operational teams
- Perform cost management, by dealing with service providers, handling product cost and supply chain flows
- Identify potential financial and operations risks, and provide value-added recommendations to eliminate the risk
- Contribute substantially to the key business targets that enable the team to improve performance, speed, and selection of the outstanding solutions in the area of innovation and technology
- A key contact person for all related controls/compliance matters in the Asia team
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 15 years' working experience in accounting in which at least 10 years of product costing experience in electronic products, ideally gained from sizeable MNC
- Solid knowledge in US GAAP and proficient in SAP
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, open-minded, and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.