Senior Financial Analyst, Travel Retail, APAC (MNC)
Our client is a leading global beauty and skin care brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Travel Retail division.
- Manage the Budget and Reforecast process for all APAC Travel Retail Channel including Net Sales per client, Margin calculation, and Operating expenses related to Travel Retail business (marketing expenses, CAPEX investments)
- Strong involvement in monthly closings including overall review of PnL vs. Budget/Reforecast, accrual review and follow-up, communication to the accounting department of specific entries that must be booked, as well as Gross margin and operating profit analysis
- Perform and communicate to Management monthly analysis of results with variance explanations
- Support the development of controlling procedures (in cooperation with the Accounting department and operational teams): purchase orders, capex expenditures, rebilling, etc.
- Maintain the database of clients' information (commercial conditions, FX issues etc.)
- Minimum 4-5 years' experiences of Financial or Business analysis
- Fluent in French and English is a MUST
- Prior exposure in Retail/ FMCG industry is a MUST
- MS office skills with Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Experience with reporting and forecasting tools is a definite advantage
- Business oriented and open-minded (be able to work with different departments)
- Show critical thinking, ownership and excellent analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com