|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - SFA - 02832_1629793164|
Senior Financial Analyst/ Assistant FP&A Manager
Our client, a leading fashion international company, is looking for a down-to-earth and articulate candidate to join their dynamic team.
- Prepare business analysis and management reporting, including budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare campaign P&L according to the required timeline, ensure proper breakdown to support the figures in P&L, and all material variances are properly explained
- Monitor campaign performance with proper breakdown on all expenses, enquire into reasons of ups & downs compared to projection
- Provide reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and additional related duties as required
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in FP&A, business analysis, budget & forecasting, preferably in retail / FMCG / sourcing industry or buying office.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong project management, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Candidates with less experience will consider as Senior Financial Analyst
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.