|Salary||HK$448000 - HK$490000 per annum|
Senior Financial Analyst (APAC)
Our client is one of the global leading logistic businesses, with an Asia regional office in Hong Kong. We are assisting them to look for a talented and fast-paced individual to join their business as a Senior Financial Analyst.
- Reporting to the FP&A Manager
- Taking full ownership to provide insightful analysis on P&L results for the APAC region
- Responsible for the APAC regions' performance planning and analysis
- Prepare budget & forecasts, variance analysis, and management reports
- Other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ CPA Aust./ ACCA
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in FP&A, preferably gained from sizeable MNCs
- Solid financial modeling skills and strong in building budgeting & forecast
- Smart, resilient, assertive, and able to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.