|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Reference||IY - FA - 182794_1605145765|
Our client is well-established company and has a strong reputation in HK. They are looking for a high caliber candidate to join their dynamic team.
- Be a team member of Corporate Accounting Team to provide financial accounting services to business units e.g. review and input journal entries, prepare accounting schedules and account reconciliations, handle accounting enquires, etc.
- Support the preparation of companies' accounts and profiles tax computation
- Involve in the monthly and year-end book closing under a stringent timeframe
- Support the User Acceptance Testing of operating systems implementation
- Maintain updates of financial reporting standards and accounting related requirements and conduct any job-related researches when necessary
- Degree holder in Accounting/Business plus recognized professional accounting qualifications
- At least 3 years' combined auditing and financial accounting experience
- Sound knowledge of international financial reporting standards and solid implementation experience
- Hands on experience in Oracle G/L system
- Good initiative, business thinking and analysis skills and strong commitment for quality excellence
- A good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Financial Accountant
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com