|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||KL - 0002_1624863477|
Senior Finance Manager, Regional Bank
- International Financial Institution
- Competitive Remuneration
- Stable Working Environment
My client is a leading international Financial Institution. They provide wide range of services to their clients such as mergers and acquisitions, securities brokerages, IPO sponsors, investment advisory and asset management. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Senior manager for their finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing month end closing procedures including position reconciliation, P&L reconciliation and consolidation;
- Coordinating annual independent audit including preparing financial statements which are audited and prepare tax returns;
- Handling Head office reporting (US-GAAP, BASEL III);
- Reviewing group accounting policies related matters;
- Advising the accounting of different types of business transactions;
- Participating in new product approval;
- Liaising with external auditors, bankers and tax representatives;
- Leading some ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Exposure in different financial products such as derivatives .
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.