|Reference||bank - 003_1639639154|
Senior Finance Manager, Property Team under Bank
- Leading Bank
- Regional Role
- Business Partner Role
My client is a leading international bank. They are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager for their regional property team.
Managing a team, you will be responsible for -
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Handling the performance management.
- Conducting financial analysis and providing insights to the management team.
- Handling the project financials.
- Advising the leadership on the financial matters such as accounting standards and tax implications.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Around 8 years relevant experience in property / real estate industry.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading groups that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.