|Reference||IY - FM - 923847_1620457213|
Senior Finance Manager
Our client is a global product development and e-commerce company with an international presence. We are assisting them to look for an experienced and hands-on individual to join their Finance team as a Senior Finance Manager
- Report to Senior Finance Director and lead Asia Accounting Team of 5 to manage treasury, receivable and payable function
- Manage cash flow to ensure enough funding to support daily operation
- Manage AP & AR credit risk control, collection, payments to suppliers, monitor trade deposit, inventory tracking, etc.
- Coordinate annual statutory audit and tax review
- Perform quarterly budget and forecast
- Work closely with the worldwide finance team to drive new system/initiative implementation and process streamlining projects which involve the preparation of reporting and templates, set up
- Coordinate month-end book close on receivable, payable, and bank book, and analyze monthly Balance Sheet
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA / CPA Australia is a MUST.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant finance experiences in MNCs with external audit experience in Big 4
- Excellent stakeholder management, team management skills with flexible personality
- Previous experience in leading group transformation project is a definite advantage
- Excellent communications, presentation skills, interpersonal skills with a team-playing spirit
- Will highly consider candidates from multinational Sourcing/Retail/Trading/FMCG companies
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination, and planning as well as problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Office and Exchange, advanced Excel knowledge
- Fluency in Cantonese, English, as well as Mandarin is essential
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.