|Location||Hong Kong City|
Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Our client is a market-leading manufacturer which has eleven wholly owned factories with over 25,000 employees globally. We are now assisting them to look for a Senior Finance Manager to join their expanding business.
- Report directly to the Head of Finance
- Oversee finance team of offshore manufacturing plant in Southeast Asian countries
- Assist in preparing overall month-end closing
- Actively develop financial and tax strategies to support company growth and be directly responsible for financial accounting, treasury (including banking), tax, internal control, audit & risk management, financial reporting, legal for our manufacturing entities.
- Lead cross functional initiatives and management decisions which are in support of global business initiatives.
- Responsible & accountable to lead business planning and budgeting process and monthly review and forecast of financial performance to ensure strong budgeting control and discipline for the manufacturing operations.
- Schedule and prepare internal management reports
- Assist management in establishing an effective and sustainable structure of financial management
- Perform ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Relevant prior experiences as a Finance Senior Management in Manufacturing industry, with great credentials, with a minimum 13+ years of financial accounting and FP&A experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance discipline. MBA or Master's Degree will be preferred.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or international equivalent)
- Track record of sizable Finance team management exposure
- Experience of working in a matrix organization or multi-national company.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization.
- A proactive individual with strong leadership qualities, planning and organizational skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, analytical, mature, confident, competitive and persevering individual
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Presentable and communicative candidate with excellent command of written and spoken English as well as Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com