Senior Finance Manager, Leading International Bank
- Hybrid Role
- Friendly working environment
- Act as the Business Partner
My client is a global bank with stable and open culture. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for Senior Finance Manager for their Finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Handling both management reporting and financial reporting.
- Delivering financial analysis and performance dashboards
- Acting as the business partner to provide finance advisory to stakeholders.
- Maintaining good internal control.
- Participating in some Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.