Senior Finance Manager, Hong Kong Listed Company
A well-established Hong Kong listed company with subsidiaries operating across the globe are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their finance team. This individual works closely with CFO and is responsible for financial operations of the group such as statutory report, taxation, treasury, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis and strategic investment projects. This role is based in Hong Kong with occasional travel within APAC.
- Closely work with executive management team and international corporate development team on strategic business projects
- Provide financial advisory and analysis to board committee for strategic projects including investment analysis.
- Review monthly financial reports, quarterly announcement of listed / non-listed subsidiaries.
- Review annual budgets and rolling forecasts and consolidate management reports prepared by subsidiaries.
- Liaise with professional parties such as auditors, lawyers, relevant regulatory bodies for annual audit exercise and as well as tax filing.
- Consistently maintain smooth liquidity and conduct cash flow analysis for the group.
- Degree holder in finance and accounting related discipline
- Qualified Accountant with Big 4 audit background up to managerial grade is a MUST
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, highly preferred in Hong Kong listed companies or MNC
- Independent, strong problem solving skills with solid leadership experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested individuals can apply now for more information. Due to a high influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com