Senior Finance Manager (HK Listed)
Our client is leading HK Listed Construction Group with strong presence around the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as the Senior Finance Manager in their senior management team.
- Report to Finance Director and you will be leading a sizable team of around 30 staffs
- Lead accounts receivable and payable management, treasury functions and cash flow projections
- Lead and liaise with PRC finance teams with aim of improving the efficiencies of PRC operations
- Manage audit process, statutory and tax filings; Liaise with external auditors, IRD, banks etc.
- Address operation issues and ensure compliance with corporate laws, tax laws and listing rules
- Review and prepare various financial and managements reports, including management accounts, cost management report, financial performance analysis, budgets and forecasts, for management in making business decisions
- Prepare budget & forecast and to ensure proper and effective cost control
- Implement and enforce finance policies and procedures, tight controls and reporting system
- Ad hoc projects, e.g. assessment & financial modelling for investment proposals
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant, Big4 experience preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in sizeable listed company, construction/ engineering industry experiences is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years+ big team management experiences
- Sound knowledge in HK&PRC regulatory & tax requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and applications; and financial modelling
- Leadership skills to foster an environment of collaboration and to drive changes to enhance efficiency, good interpersonal skills
- Flexible, hand-on, able to work under pressure, detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese AND Mandarin)
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com