|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Senior Finance Manager, Business Partnering (FMCG)
Our client is a world's leading FMCG Company with more than 70 products in over 50 countries. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Business Partner Senior Finance Manager role to work closely with the growing team.
- Report to the Finance Director, support Sales Team for preparing annual budget with comprehensive assumptions from marketing and ensure appropriate resource allocation
- Manage business performance in brand matrix and taking appropriate actions
- Drive superior decision making while taking risk management into consideration
- Ensure effective strategy implementation and business performance management
- Co-ordinate the finance team to deliver results (HK team and liaising with regional team)
- Budget preparation and forecasting
- Variance analysis, margin analysis, pricing review and commercial advice to improve business performance
- Financial modelling for potential business opportunities
- Annual business risk assessment and coordination of action follow-up
- Process streamlining and simplification
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years' finance business partnering related work experiences, preferably gained from FMCG or retail companies
- A highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage concurrent assignments and function in time-sensitive situations.
- Solid in analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong business sense
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization and a natural propensity for network building.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com