(Senior) Finance Manager
Our client is a sizeable corporation in the public sector. We are helping them to look for a (Senior) Finance Manager to lead the FP&A team.
- Lead a small team to perform management accounting, reporting and budgeting
- Responsible for monthly consolidated closing and reporting packages and perform variance analysis
- Act as key business partner to support on decision marking and enhance operational process
- Liaise with external parties for tax / annual audit related issues
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in which at least 3 years gained from a managerial position
- Regional experience is preferred
- A team leader with good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong business mindset and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.