|Salary||HK$600000 - HK$800000 per annum|
Senior Finance Manager
This leading Apparel organisation who have their sourcing operations based in Hong Kong have an immediate requirement to hire a Senior Finance Manager in their Hong Kong team. This replacement position will require an individual to play an integral partnership role with Senior Management.
- Reporting the Regional Director
- Manage overall accounting functions, financial control, consolidation accounting, budgetary, taxation and cash management activities in Hong Kong and other subsidiaries.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with the accounting standards, company policies and legal requirements.
- Compile monthly financial reports, tax report filing and performance analysis for corporate review.
- Review and develop effective financial policies and control procedures for, inventory, credit, operation and capital expenditures.
- Prepare and present annual budget as well as monthly current estimate for management.
- Monitor the timely month-end and year-end closing process and management reports
- Manage claim handling with suppliers.
- Manage relationships with banks, custom and tax authorities in Hong Kong
- Reporting and auditing all expense accounts; controlling ongoing expenses to match the budget levels, and ensure expenditures are being closely monitored.
- Calculation and invoicing of commission fees
- Handling of FX exposure together with Finance (HQ)
- Handle any group year-end audit and liaise with internal and external auditors, and bankers on audit and bank transaction issues and bank signing arrangement.
- Manage human resource duties in compliance with our group standards and legal requirements
- Participation on staffing decisions of key functions for Sourcing Ltd. entities
- Supervise Shipping Team to handle all LCs and invoicing.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent preferred
- Relevant experiences in Treasury, Tax and accounting and/or auditing of which at least 5 years at managerial level
- Analytical, detail-minded and logical thinking
- Strong business acumen, problem solving skills and advance communication
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint essential and SAP, Setlog, PLM system knowledge preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese knowledge is preferred.
Interested candidates can apply now for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com