|Location||Hong Kong City|
Senior Finance & Accounting Manager (MNC)
Our client is a reputable MNC who listed in NYSE. We are now working closely with our client in search for their Senior Finance & Accounting Manager to join their fast-growing team.
- Directly report to the CFO
- Lead the accounting functions and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the financial position
- Manage the timely delivery of monthly and annual financial reports and completion of year-end audit
- Lead the rollout of a new accounting software system and ensure the efficiency of the system operations
- Prepare budgets and management reports / analysis and provide advice for CFO's decision making
- Implement internal control system
- Actively involved in the setup of a new branch in China
- Oversee the PRC operation to ensure its compliance with local accounting standards and legal requirements
- University degree in Accounting and Finance with CPA qualified is an advantage.
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- Background in External Audit and In-House Accounting are highly desirable.
- Able to work independently and as a good team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and spoken Mandarin.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com