|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month + attractive incentive|
(Senior) Field Service Engineer - HK$ 30-40k per month + attractive incentive
- Newly created position
- Flexible working culture
- Attractive annual package with benefits
Our client is a market leader in the medical technology and devices aspect, offering innovative products and services that help improve patient and medical outcomes and are driven to make healthcare better. They are currently looking for a (Senior) Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Associate Service Manager, this position will be responsible to solve technical/application problems of the company's products installation, maintenance, and support sales/marketing departments. The main duties are to provide technical and repair support service including quotations, service report preparation for customers and dealers in the field. You will also:
- Coordinate with internal parties for purchase orders and do the installation of products in hospital, provide after-sales service and preventive maintenance service on-site according to documented procedures and ISO request.
- Ensure all technical repairs and testing equipment complies with corporate, ISO, and local standards.
- Contact and follow up with the manufacturing site for product maintenance and replacement.
- Bachelor's degree in the related Engineering/ Biomedical/ Medical
- Minimum 3 years'+ experience in a relevant position, preferably from Medical Devices, Electrical Appliances.
- Basic knowledge & experience in ISO 13485 and related standards to assist the annual QC process.
- Experience in handling mechanical/ mechatronics/ electrical, robotic products is a plus.
- Fluent in English & Chinese.
- Candidates out of the medical devices industry are welcome.