(Senior) Fabric Developer - EU Sports brand
A leading EU sports brand is looking for a (Senior) Fabric Developer to join their sourcing business in Hong Kong.
- Fabric development include existing fabric, fabric resourcing, and all-over-print fabric
- Ensure fabric quality and colour consistency with internal teams and suppliers
- Propose alternative fabric solutions
- Monitor, manage fabric bulk production to ensure on time delivery
- Liaise with branch offices for local fabric development
- High Diploma above in Textile / Fashion / Clothing related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably gained in buying offices / fabric mill in early career
- Good knowledge in international physical and chemical testing of softline products
- Good knowledge in sustainability & traceability concepts
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal / communication skill and be a good team player
Please send your CV (would be great together with portfolio) to Angela Tsui from ConnectedGroup (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / ConnectedGroup (www.connectedgroup.com).