(Senior) Fabric Developer
My client is a renowned American fashion company. Their company is headquartered in New York City, and it produces products ranging from the mid-range to the luxury segments. They are currently looking for a Fabric developer who can be a part of the team to focus on fabric development.
- Fabric development include existing fabric, fabric resourcing, and all-over-print fabric
- Ensure fabric quality and colour consistency with internal teams and suppliers
- Propose alternative fabric solutions
- Monitor, manage fabric bulk production to ensure on time delivery
- Liaise with branch offices for local fabric development
- High Diploma above in Textile / Fashion / Clothing related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably gained in buying offices / fabric mill in early career
- Good knowledge in international physical and chemical testing of Softline products
- Good knowledge in sustainability & traceability concepts
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal / communication skill and be a good team player
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).