Our client is a global fashion brand. They are hiring a Senior eCommerce Manager to cope with the rapid expansion of business.
- This Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of APAC digital business to drive exponential revenue and profit growth and executing strategic and tactical changes to elevate the digital and omni experience.
- This role will lead a small team to closely interact with Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, Retail, Finance, Logistics, IT and agency to manage ecommerce business, improve customer experience and drive profitable growth.
- The role will focus on opening and managing marketplaces in APAC
- Full accountability and ownership of P&L for APAC marketplace business.
- Deliver growth and expansion against the digital business plan, ensuring a consistent ecommerce and brand presence across marketplaces within the region while maintaining local relevancy.
- Achieve sales and margin targets by implementing technical and non-technical strategies and initiatives that will drive traffic, new customer acquisition, conversion, retention, revenue and profitability.
- Meet financial objectives through ongoing review and analysis of performance and provide action plans to reduce expenses and maximize operating income.
- Drive the road map and implementation of a consistent, brand-enhancing, and compelling end-to-end customer experience.
- Lead and develop a data-driven and consumer centric approach to driving business profitability; increase visitors, improve conversion rates, capture larger basket sizes and manage margin performance.
- Oversee digital assortment and inventory management through close collaboration with merchandising, product planning and buying teams to present the optimal assortment to drive revenue and optimize user experience based upon an understanding of the end-to-end path to purchase.
- Own activation/event/promotions planning and marketplace merchandising; ensure sales and gross margin maximization and user experience optimization based upon an understanding of the end-to-end path to purchase.
- Oversee day to day operations, seasonal product launch, campaign execution, content management, order fulfilment, logistics and post-sales customer services.
- Conduct rigorous competitive benchmarking, stay on top of trends in ecommerce and interpret consumer behaviour online.
- Identify opportunities and initiate improvements with cross-function teams and business partners in translation, content management, business processes, UX/UI, CRM, Analytics, and Insights generation.
- Lead and establish best-in-class standard operating procedures to elevate the digital business.
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of working experience within fashion industry
- Solid track record in eCommerce and Digital landscape across APAC regions
- Experience in online marketplace (i.e. Facebook, Amazon platform, eBay, Zalora, Lazada, etc.) or web store is highly preferred
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Adword, SEM and SEO is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills