A reputable lifestyle fashion brand is looking for a Regional Senior Director, Marketing to lead and manage all product and retail marketing related initiatives within the Asia Pacific region (including China and Japan).
Supported by a lean regional team, this incumbent is expected to:
- Be a key regional marketing representative to external and internal stakeholders at Global, Regional and Local levels
- Lead and manage all product marketing related initiatives such as product launches, Go-To-Market initiatives, retail marketing and promotional strategy development and execution, media planning and roll-out.
- Work closely in partnership with our global marketing team and local country teams and distribution partners. Manage a diverse regional team responsible for Media Plan/ Buys, Digital Marketing, Social Marketing, Retail and Product Marketing for the Asia Pacific.
- Manage and measure regional marketing budget and expenses, and oversee local marketing related spending.
- Contribute to strategizing and developing marketing toolkits for retail offline and online channels, ensuring all elements are leveraged and utilized by all local business units
- Plan and allocate annual and seasonal marketing, PR and VM related budgets
- Develop social and digital initiatives to meet brand and business needs
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management related disciplines
- 15-20 years' marketing experience, of which at least 8 years of Asia regional experience and recent 5 years of China market experience within the retail industry a must
- Track record driving positive results in the China market within the lifestyle and/or sports fashion industries highly preferrable
- Experience working in both direct/own operated retail and licensing business models
- Agile, inquisitive, energetic with passion for the lifestyle and/or sports fashion industries
- Superb presentation, communications, time management and multi-senior stakeholders management skills
- Close to native in English with fluency in Mandarin
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com