Our client is one of the biggest organisations, they are looking for a Senior Developer with experience in innovation solutions - big-data unsupervised learning/clustering, applied machine learning with regression, classification, transformers, models for supervised learning.
You will be responsible for providing quality customer digital experience to local and overseas customers of the business.
As a Senior Developer, you must be able to lead and manage development projects of digital customer experience and customer service digital transformation includes content requirement definition, user-interface and user experience design, as well as the look and feel based on customer insights and product requirements.
- Apply artificial intelligence (AI) technology, particularly Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to various aspects of customer journey
- Write Codes in various languages (C++/Scala,/Java/R) with proficiency in Python to deliver proofs of concept to validate AI solutions are workable
- Deliver user centred digital application projects across the company's range of digital channels, including mobile app, website, ecommerce and cross-media platforms
- Support R&D stage and assist manager to conduct research on cutting-edge technologies of deep learning, and develop algorithms/models to solve business problem
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or Statistics or related degree
- Programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R) with proficiency in Python
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, e.g. linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, recurrent neural networks (RNN), long-short term memory (LSTM) network, transformers etc.
- Knowledge in the use of current state of the art machine learning and deep learning tools such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, Spark, CNTK, etc.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com