- Design and build predictive models & AI implementation
- Produce actionable metrics from automating data collection, aggregation, and visualization
- Driving and managing multiple projects from research, planning, designing to final delivery
- Maintaining knowledge of and concurrency with cutting-edge but commercially-viable (resilient and scalable) methodologies in the Data Science and primarily Machine Learning domains
- Collaborate with data architecture team to deliver the changes and projects
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- With 5+ years' experience on data science
- Experience in Strategic Big Data/ Data Lake/ AI/ Machine Learning initiatives
- Hands-on experience on SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Spark, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Creative, innovative and passionate in the new century with latest technologies with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure and overtime to execute projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.