|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a well-known organization in global and they are the market leader in its' field. As a Senior Data Scientist you will be leading a data analyst and engineering team to interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques. You will work closely with the business stakeholders and understands the data from a business point of view and give the most accurate predictions.
- able to identifies of problems and define the best solution to resolve;
- transform data into simulation and actionable insight;
- translate findings into business strategies, design the best business and operation process;
- managing both unstructured and structured data; and apply the data into a model;
- develop a predictive modelling or statistical tools for data forecast;
- turning data models and make use of the data to analyse the business and operation process;
- performing the optimization of prediction models and tuning them appropriately;
- create a data capabilities, basic and advanced algorithms, automation and iterative processes, scalability and ensemble modelling;
To be succeed in this role, you must have simulation modelling and statistics modelling experience.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, Statistical and/or Information Technology;
- knowledge of machine learning to build powerful predictive models;
- Sound knowledge of SAS/R
- Solid experience in data visualization and analysing;
- have a strong communication and story-telling skills;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com