Handle enquiries and requests of employee benefits related products (including but not limited to MPF and Group Life and Health) arising from distributors or customers:
- Handle customer queries and requests via phone, counter and email on products and services in a professional manner with tactful customer service skills
- Provide support to management and recommend productivity/service improvements
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of all requests to be completed with good quality standards.
- Support to management and recommend productivity/service improvements.
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred but not a must
- Mature and pleasant personality, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent service attitude and able to follow through on commitments to customers
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Preferably worked previously in a call centre/service centre environment
- Experience in Individual Financial Products or MPF, group life and medical insurance, financial and wealth management products preferred
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to me at email@example.com. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.