Our client is an esteemed Global Payment Solutions Company, is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to cover HK and Macau regions.
- Conducts credit assessment and approval of credit applications of merchants ranging from SME to Global Multinational names
- Prepares comprehensive credit reporting on regional deals/accounts beyond individual approval authority to Regional Management for approval
- Manage credit re-assessment on accounts which are imposed with conditions of approval upon onboarding to ensure no breach of covenants and implement necessary risk-mitigating actions
- Work and liaise with Merchants, Sales and Risk Team for investigation and follow-up action on daily basis
- Conduct regular review and monitor portfolio quality on an ongoing basis and recommend rating and collateral actions, make recommendations on how to improve the quality of portfolio
- Make recommendations to Credit Manager for risk mitigating actions
- Prepare regular Management Reports
- Other job responsibilities and ad hoc projects as needed and as assigned
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Commerce and Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years solid working experience in credit underwriting and Portfolio Risk management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, strong analytical and detailed- minded
- Able to work under pressure and determined to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel Skills and well based in other MS Office Applications like Word, Access, and Powerpoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin