Our client is a blockchain start up and they are looking for a calibre to build their branding and generate leads for the Asia market.
Reporting directly into the COO, this role will be responsible for the following,
- Manage the brand P&L from budget management, digital marketing, to marketing program execution and overall marketing communications
- Lead and implement overall marketing strategy and business development of brand to ensure long-/mid-/short-term growth and sustainable customer value
- Analyse competitive landscape including pricing, product positioning, communications, etc. to support go-to-market approach and support new product development
- Drive and manage all marketing and communication initiatives with the support of external marketing and digital agencies
Successful calibre shall possess,
- Bachelor degree (marketing related preferred) with 8-10 years of solid working experience, of which at least 5 years of branding and digital marketing experience within B2B industries is mandatory
- Experienced in conducting market studies and analytics; familiar in dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders including marketing agencies and press;
- Digital-savvy, ability to deal with ambiguity, enjoy working in a start-up environment where all employees are expected to be strategic yet hands-on;
- Excellent dedication to work with can-do attitude;
- Highly agile, open-minded, able to perform under stress and enjoy working in a fast-paced and multicultural environment with limited resources;
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication (listening and verbal), presentation, interpersonal, problem solving, multi-priorities management skills;
- Experience working in a start-up would be an advantage and China market experience is a must;
- Excellent English is an advantage.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com