A sizable retail group is looking for a Senior Corporate Strategy Manager to cope with their expansion in the Greater Bay Area.
This is a newly created individual contributor role. Act as an in-house strategic business consultant, key responsibilities include:
- Partner with senior stakeholders including general management across different business units, functions and location, primarily China, to formulate corporate development strategy and strategic business plans
- Work alongside with the Research and Intelligence team to conduct market researches, extract insights to recommend new business development opportunities
- Formulate business strategy, develop business proposal, conduct white space analysis and feasibility studies to evaluate new business development or market entry project opportunities
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related disciplines
- Track record providing consulting services for sizable Retail brand(s) within the Greater Bay Area, especially Southern China, in recent 3 years, is a must
- In-house strategic consulting experience on top of at least 2-3 years' management consulting experience from well-known firms is required
- New business development, corporate strategic planning, white space identification, feasibility studies development, competitor analysis experience is essential
- Process superb presentation, communications, project management and multi-senior stakeholders management skills
- Ready to take challenges and deal with ambiguity and tight timeline with high independence
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is mandatory, Cantonese is a great asset
- Frequent travel to China will be expected; the role can be based in Guangdong
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com