(Senior) Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
My client is an renowned EU sportwear brand. They are offering the sports equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories covers a wide range of sports.
They offer competitive compensation package include medical insurance covering dependents.
- Provide pre-audit trainings to suppliers and auditors on social labor audit program
- Review audit reports to ensure report quality
- Conduct shadow audits to suppliers to ensure audit quality
- Maintain audit database and tracking the CAP status
- Analyze compliance data and suggest improvement activities
- 5 years relevant working experience on social labor compliance program
- Third party audit experience preferred
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English & Mandarin
- University graduate
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).