|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a HK Listed Engineering Company and their business is still growing. They are now looking for a high calibre with solid corporate communications experience to join their dynamic team. This position will have people management exposure and directly report to the Corporate Communications Manager.
- To assist in planning, developing, and implementing the corporate communications strategy to differentiate the brand and raise awareness in the market;
- To plan and organise corporate events for staff and customers including staff annual dinner, sports tournaments, networking events, forums / seminars for customers;
- To plan and prepare content and execute the production of corporate communications collaterals (e.g. newsletters, brochures, corporate premiums etc.) for the Group and business/corporate units;
- To develop and manage the content on social media platform;
- To assist in preparing communication materials including but not limited to speeches, presentations and awards submissions;
- To support CSR events and sustainability related issues;
- To support the planning and execution of issues / crisis management and communications for corporate matters;
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years' solid experience in PR / Corporate Communications in listed companies, with previous exp. working in agencies would be an advantage.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with extensive relevant network;
- Strong in creative writing and content generation;
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com