|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
This world leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique, world-class company is now recruiting this Senior editor to join one of their business functions.
With over a century presence in HK, the company continues to be a highly influential leader in the industry.
The jobholder is responsible for providing racing information to both local and overseas audience. The person is also responsible for leading team members to conduct statistical analysis and preparing scripts for website, apps and TV programs content.
Key Account Responsibilities:
- Report and analysis local and overseas race
- Creates and formulates horse racing datasets
- Supervises team members to write contents and verifies the accuracy with standard reference sources
- Conducts interviews with industry professionals and racehorse owners
- Undertakes other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in horse racing journalism or content writing services
- Knowledge in horse racing / wagering is preferred
- Good relationship management skills
- Able to establish network with relevant corporations / business associations / business partners
- High level proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets tools
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com