|Salary||HK$70000 - HK$90000 per month|
Our Client is one of the leading financial services and insurance institutions in the market. We are currently hiring a senior writer with sector knowledge to join its Communications team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Communications focusing on English writing at corporate level.
- Design, prepare and publish contents for a range of marketing and campaign materials, i.e. senior executive speeches, brochures, newsletters, annual report sections, digital channels, etc.
- Write, edit and proof-read of a variety of internal communications for strategic targets
- Work closely with other internal parties and provide support to internal messages, such as press releases, Q&A documents, etc.
- Create and maintain specific writing guidelines to ensure brand consistency and accuracy
- Perform other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications or Journalism is preferred
- At least 8 years of experience as a professional writer (English) and/or editor (English) within large organizations in Hong Kong
- Strong sector knowledge in financial services and insurance sector is a MUST
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with good storytelling skills
- Excellent writing/editorial skills with proven portfolio
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.