ConnectedGroup has operated from its headquarters in Hong Kong since 1997 and has grown to become a regional executive recruitment and search business with almost 50 staff.
Our goal of 'using recruitment as a lever to improve lives' extends from our professional services to our social purpose.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant to work with our Back/Middle Office team, with the key responsibilities and expectations outlined below.
Clients include both buy and sell side organisations and fuctional focus will be carved out from Risk, Compliance & Operations depending on your strengths. More junior/senior candidates can be considered for Consultant/Principal Consultant roles.
At Senior Consultant level within our business, you should have the ability to operate independently in making internal connections, leveraging resources and building new business opportunities to deliver consistent financial results.
- Deliver against CG's values, mission, purpose and financial targets relative to your grade
- Lead from the front and by example in client engagement and business development
- Demonstrate advanced candidate sourcing and management skills
- Ensure CG processes and data management requirements are well executed
- Build strong cross-functional relationships within the business
- Operate as a role-model for less-experienced team members
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Effective account management skills, working with both small and large organisations to build sustainable partnerships
- A track-record of achievement in a relevant recruitment activity, having delivered consistent and meaningful and financial results. Experience in financial services is ideal but not critical.
- A naturally positive and resilient approach to work and life