This education organization has a long history in HK, with presence in over 40 countries, it is highly cognized within the region and internationally.
The organization is now hiring for an experienced communications leader to join the Hong Kong Organization. As the Senior Communications Manager of the organization, you will be responsible for the overall publication management, reviewing and Editing various publications.
- Responsible for proofreading and editing a range of publications from Chinese to English and vice versa;
- Manage content development, design and production of print and electonic publications
- Coordinate workflow of translation projects and cooperate with fellow team members;
- Work closely together with stakeholders in order to align content;
- Proactively communicate with team members and external parties regarding work-related issues;
- Degree in Translation, Language, Communication or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years translation experience
- Good understanding in the workflow and procedures on publications/books;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com