|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month|
Senior Cloud Engineer
Our client is one of the world's largest financial services companies in the world with strong presence in APAC region. They are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to be part of their cloud infrastructure team and support the company's virtualization and cloud environment.
- Work closely with architecture and engineering teams to understand and implement the optimal virtualization and cloud-based solutions
- Implement and maintain workflows and automations for the cloud and virtualization platform
- Develop automated management features, such as performance monitoringring, diagnostics, failover and availability capabilities
- Review the design of the cloud-based IT solutions with particular focus on infrastructure and integration
- Assess potential risks for all changes and maintain high availability within the environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 6 years of relevant hands-on experience in Cloud Computing & Monitoring
- Detailed, hands-on experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Familiar with a range of automated provisioning and configuration management tools
- Good communication skills
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Phoebe Cheung (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com