Senior Change Project Manager (MNC)
Our client is a world's leading high-end cosmetics brand distributor with international presence. We are now seeking a talented individual to join them as a Senior Change Project Manager to work closely with the regional team.
- Lead cross functional projects across the organization - from structured and timely delivery to follow up process/ways of working development, to resource management
- Identify the project hurdles, surfacing them to the right stakeholders and ensuring closure and following through to ensure delivery of the project on time
- Track and monitor cost and benefits for the entire region
- Develop dashboard, reporting status, tracking risks and issues, following up on actions and escalating issues to region/global levels
- Establish a detailed process to assess, map and document all local process and key activities as they are performed
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement projects to drive operational excellence and improve profitability
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and provide solutions to mitigate or address the concerns
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Deliver effective management support to ensure that projects that require change are successfully embedded and benefits delivered across the organization
- Track and report adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Ensure the key performance indicators for the transformational change are met and that benefits are driven through and sustained
- Bachelor degree or above. MBA degree is a plus
- Experience in consulting firm, MNC experience are preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant project/program management experience and 3+ years' experience in change management, implementation and analysis experience with MNCs and/or leading consulting firms
- Solid knowledge in organization transformation management, i.e. know how on retail model in APAC regions are highly preferred
- Solid know how on change management or project management methodologies, PMP preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com