|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a multinational niche professional services firm looking for a passionate and energetic Campus recruitment professional join their growing Early Career.
Reporting to the Campus recrutiment director, you will act as the brand ambassador to evaluate, engage and attract next generation talent through marketing events, talks and roadshows on targeted university in Hong Kong and overseas, managing end-to-end campus recruitment process. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders throughout the whole program. Projects will be assigned as needed to fit with the current growing structure.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with 3+ years of related experiences in talent acquisition with a passion in developing young talent. Experience in campus recruitment will be highly advantageous
- Interactive individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, strong sense of priority and problem-solving skills
- Team player who is driven and capable to thrive at a fast-paced environment
- Native English. Cantonese will be an advantage.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.