Senior C&B Officer
Our client is a highly reputable and international FMCG company, with their well-established presence in the regions, they are currently hiring a C&B talent to join their team to assist in the duties across the business.
- Responsible for a broad range of C&B strategies and projects for Hong Kong and regional offices, including manpower budget, bonus reviews, job evaluation and schemes review etc.
- Be a focal point of implementing different initiatives across the region, from development to implementation
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of solid HR/C&B experience gained from sizeable organisation
- Strong skillset in analytics, problem solving, project management and communication
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese