|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$15000 - HK$25000 per month + negotiable|
Highlight of the role
- Multinational working environment
- Career progression
- Global insurance brand
About our client
Our client is a globally renowned Insurance brand, with multinational working environment.
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Officer, based in Hong Kong, to grow their client portfolio.
You will also take part in sales activities such as attending events for lead generation and networking, being involved in market campaigns if necessary, joining any relevant seminars or corporate forums to stay on top of industry trends, etc.
- Achieve individual and team targets by being a team player
- Act as a consultant to provide clients with solutions and advice including but not limited to quotations, service proposals, client implementations and escalate enquiries to Team Lead when necessary
- Able to proactively manage client activities to generate new business, providing efficient and quality services
- Handle renewals to achieve target client persistency
- Act as an ambassador to advocate brand by attending corporate and networking functions for exposure and branding
- Bridge communications between internal and external stakeholders
- Assist on any ad-hoc business projects
- At least 2 years of experience in insurance industry (open to sales from brokerage or Relationship Managers from banks)
- Knowledge in GI or life or medical insurance
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Completion of IIQE Papers 1,2,3 are required
- Fluent in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.