Senior Business Analyst (MNC Fashion Retailer)
Our client is a leading fashion retail brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Senior Business Analyst position to join their expanding team.
- Work closely with Brand Manager to manage business performance in brand matrix and taking appropriate actions
- Execute business performance analytics including marketing & inventory planning
- Drive superior decision making while taking risk management into consideration
- Ensure effective strategy implementation and business performance management
- Co-ordinate the finance team to deliver results (HK team and liaising with regional team)
- Budget preparation and forecasting
- Conduct cost and margin variance analysis as well as pricing review
- Variance analysis, margin analysis, pricing review and commercial advice to improve business performance
- Financial modelling for potential business opportunities
- Regularly report with various findings, feedback and suggestions on other possible areas of focus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' finance business partnering related work experiences, preferably gained from Fashion Retail industry
- A highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage concurrent assignments and function in time-sensitive situations.
- Solid in analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong business sense
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization and a natural propensity for network building.
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact an expanding business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com