Senior Business Analyst (Manufacturing)
Our client is a market-leading manufacturer which has eleven wholly owned factories with over 25,000 employees globally. We are now assisting them to look for a Senior Business Analyst to join their expanding business.
- Support the business to maximize company' sales and profits by maintaining, preparing and analyzing reports to record and forecast sales and by formulating and developing action plans and tools to improve business performance.
- Manage sales, material cost, manufacturing cost, profit performance analysis in multi-dimensions.
- Prepare sales, costs, profit forecast/budget and performance tracking
- Formulate recommendations to enhance financial returns
- Monitor the shipment status, accounts receivables and customer credit
- Support sales team to prepare presentation materials and operations
- Undertake various ad-hoc analysis to support management decision and execution
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar role in MNC
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is a MUST
- Work experience in MNC is preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint to build, maintain and optimize reports for the business
- Experience in BI tools is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills and hands on
- Proactive, energetic and a natural multitasker
- A true team player with good communication skills and is able to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Good command in written and spoken English, Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as managerial position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who can offer the right individual to the chance to impact a global business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com