Our Client is one of the leading insurance companies in the market. We are currently hiring Senior Business Analysts to support its data governance project.
- Gather and drive requirements with all lines of business; validate, analyze and document business requirements
- Create functional specifications, translate requirements and as a bridge between IT and all lines of business
- Manage requirements throughout the whole project with agile approach
- Understand business processes of customer onboarding and customer data maintenance
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and design remediation process
- Manage and supervise onshore and offshore business analysts.
- Bachelor's degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in business analyst and consultancy
- Prior experience in customer data governance project in insurance
- Experience using data governance tool and implementing data governance requirements
- Experience in leading a team of junior business analyst, both onshore and offshore
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.