Our client is a global apparel brand. They are now looking a Senior Brand Manager and she/he will be responsible for development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion to achieve brand business objectives in the short and long term for regional markets including China & SEA.
- Define brand communication, pricing, promotion and ensure successful new product launches in China market and capture consumer needs and drive brand growth.
- Develop and build new brand and working to expand existing brand in China & SEA markets.
- Study and trace consumer buying patterns and market trends and oversees marketing activities to ensure the right messages are delivered to the consumers, by focusing on the specific product categories
- Plan the online and offline media strategy regarding to the marketing trend and brand image.
- Plan the overall digital marketing plan includes advertising on social media, online platform, ecommerce, SEM & SEO management.
- Conduct market research and evaluate trends and exposure
- Set goal for the marketing campaigns and to evaluate performance and result of each campaign
- Provide regional updates on the development tools to execute a consistent brand strategy around the globe.
- Manage consumer and competitive research with research agency
- Leverage consumer insights that will influence strategic business recommendations and day-to-day project management.
- Initiate and apply market research and data analytic to deliver insights and develop insights to practical plan.
- Create marketing effectiveness analyses and KPIs to inform and measure strategy
- Report on regional best practices, industry trends, business and marketing program results.
- Lead & guide the branding team and provide recommendations to make decisions in timely manner
- Bachelor's in marketing, advertising, communications or related field or comparable experience
- 6-8 years of experience in Brand Marketing in Apparel & Fashion industry. Minimum 3 years of experience in leading and managing a team.
- Experience in managing brands for China market is must
- Expertise in handling Online Marketing for China & South Asian regions
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky. Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information