This is an excellent opportunity to join a notable insurance firm with a sizeable busienss in Asia. Headquartered in Hong Kong with several offices across major business areas, they have more than 4000 staff to support on the company's operations. They are looking for a Senior AV Support Engineer with relevant experience to support on global live streaming events and work on upcoming internal projects.
- Provide on-site and remote Audio Visual Support to internal users base on the given requirements
- Assist in setting up large-scale video conferences, online presentations, and webinars
- Coordinate with external vendors, production crews, regional support teams and end users for their events.
- Maintain relevant equipment e.g. laptops, accounts and special cabling as required to carry out the role.
- Provide technical advise on projects which require AV equipment set-up
- Previous experience in Audio Visual Support is a must, experience in large scale events would be an advantage
- Good understanding of virtual conferencing tools such as Zoom, MS Teams, and Cisco WebEx
- Experience in video production such as the use of video camera, teleprompter, audio/video switcher
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong