Our client is a MNC investment group that manages diverse assets, funds, and products. They are now looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Associate / Treasury Manager to join their finance team for their expanding business in APAC.
- Responsible for treasury functions including cashflow, payment for investment funds
- Conduct KYC and manage bank / brokerage accounts opening and closing process for funds
- Maintain banking relationship, trade settlement, loan servicing and regular compliance for funding needs
- Monitor cash balance reporting and accurate forecast to ensure sufficient capital and funds throughout investment cycle
- Review cash and bank reconciliations
- Work closely with key stakeholders and external service providers to provide resolution on cases
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- 5+ years of hands-on treasury experience in large corporate firm or financial institutions
- Knowledge of private equity, private funds or other funds is an advantage
- Strong sense of commercial acumen and able to strive in a face-paced environment
- Mature, well-organize and detailed-oriented individuals that work well as a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and accounting system
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.