My client a known leader in the development of private equity investment strategies. They actively manage fund portfolios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Associate, Fund Accounting to join their team.
Report to the team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and review financial statements of SPVs;
- Providing day-to-day fund accounting;
- Preparing of Management Accountants and Financial Statements;
- Reviewing monthly NAV calculation;
- Assisting asset management team with compilation and analysis for investment budgets and business plans;
- Completing portfolio and client analysis;
- Assisting to provide KYC documents for bank opening purpose;
- Acting as liaison support between asset management, joint venture partners, and fund clients ;
- Reviewing capital call and distribution calculations prepared by subordinates.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ financial services/ Big 4.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply.