Our client is a well-established bank and they are currently looking for a Senior Associate to join their Accounting team. This role will be handling the financial reporting, month-end closing and reconciliation with some exposure to banking returns.
- Manage and consolidate of monthly financial and management reporting
- Prepare financial statements, month-end closing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist in financial analysis, variance, statutory and HKMA banking returns
- Ensure the accuracy of journal entries and accordance to accounting standards
- Manage internal and external audits and review
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with CPA Qualification
- 4+ years of relevant experience in accounting, preferably in Banking
- Familiar with accounting standard and understanding in regulatory process
- Proficient in computer skills such as MS Excel, VBA
- Detailed-oriented and good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.